This course is an approved First Aid at Work course in accordance with the Health and Safety Regulations 1981. All courses can include additional skills such as Paediatric First Aid, Oxygen Administration, use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and Hazardous Marine life Injuries. Courses can be tailored to individual, local and company requirements.
- Response to medical emergencies and provision of life support
- Prevention of deterioration and promotion of recovery of injured personnel within HSE guidelines.
- Acting in a safe and efficient manner, as an individual and as a team member.
- Assistance to employers towards compliance with safety legislation.
Core Modules: First Aid
- Bleeding (minor and severe)
- Casualty movement
- Choking (adult)
- CPR (adult)
- Primary survey
- Secondary survey
- Seizures (adult)
- Unconscious casualty
- Allergic reaction
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Chest pains (including heart attack)
- Eye injuries
- Head injuries
- Low blood sugar
- Spinal injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Health and Safety Executive
- Divers Alert Network
- Emergency First Response
- Maritime and Coastguard Agency (Maritime)
- Merchant Navy Training Board (Maritime)
DDRC Professional Services is committed to the delivery of high quality training and support to our clients. We pride ourselves on listening to our client’s requirements and providing cost effective, high quality solutions tailored to client needs. DDRC Professional Services operates to the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System. The procedures employed conform to client and company requirements and ensure the health, safety and welfare of all clients, preventing exposure to unacceptable risk.
There are no prerequisites