DDRC Professional Services is delighted to say that we are continuing to deliver Training Courses. Government guidelines mean that we have had to cap courses. This is to take into consideration the health and safety of our staff and students. The numbers might be increased if appropriate and when our new facilities are completed.
We have scheduled in a variety of dates which will be fully refunded if attendance cannot happen due to Covid-19. DDRC Courses available to book here
HSE: After the 31 October 2020 individuals who are operating with certificates that expired on or after the 16 March 2020 as either offshore medics or offshore first aiders will need to requalify if they wish to demonstrate competence under the offshore installations and pipeline works (first-aid) regulations 1989. For further information please see https://www.hse.gov.uk/coronavirus/first-aid-and-medicals/first-aid-certificate-coronavirus.htm
Aside from a comprehensive range of medical training courses, we also offer other services (talk to us about your needs):
- Industry standard occupational medicals for divers, offshore workers and those working at sea.
- Consultancy services using our range of specialist skills, expertise and facilities.
- A Diving Emergency Medical Advice service for the commercial diving industry.
- Equipment testing under pressure in our hyperbaric chambers.
Our client base is very wide and varied, but includes:
- UK and overseas commercial offshore and diving companies
- UK Ministry of Defence
- UK healthcare and social care industries
- Emergency services workers
- Diving and Hyperbaric Physicians worldwide
- Overseas Government, military and private industry
- Super-yachts and Mega-yachts worldwide
- Hyperbaric nurses and chamber operatives
- Television production companies
- Expedition teams
- Anyone planning on going to sea for work or pleasure, for a day trip or months away.
As an organisation we have great credentials and hold a large number of accreditations, including:
- International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA)
- European Baromedical Association (EBAss)
- Association of Diving Contractors (ADC)
- Health & Safety Executive (HSE)
- National Board of Diving & Hyperbaric Medicine Technology (NBDHMT)
- Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA)
- ISO 9001:2015 (ISQAR)
- European College of Baromedicine (ECB)
- Qualsafe Awards (QA)