After following Government guidance we are now working from home. For any enquiries please use our contact form.
We have had to cap courses at 8 students. This is to take into consideration the health and safety of our staff and students. The numbers might be increased if appropriate and when our new facilities are completed.
Plymouth based IMCA DMT Refresher courses 2020: We are aware that many of you are concerned about re-certification and what impact that might have on employment opportunities, which is why we have made available IMCA Diver Medic Refresher courses bookable for later in the year.
We have scheduled in a variety of dates starting from 24th August 2020 which you can book now with a 30% deposit (select ‘Pay Deposit’ on registration form.) This will be refunded should the course not run due to government restrictions or if we deem there to be a continued risk of Coronavirus (Covid-19). NB: we are working on courses in Thailand for later in the year.
(Often it is possible to accommodate requests for HSE / OGUK / ENG1 medicals during courses. However we are anticipating an increased demand for medicals so may not be able to guarantee this – please contact us early if you need a medical to book.)
All scheduled courses:These are now bookable with a deposit from September 2020. Go to our Training Courses page.
Aside from a comprehensive range of medical training courses, we also offer other services (talk to us about your needs):
- Industry standard occupational medicals for divers, offshore workers and those working at sea.
- Consultancy services using our range of specialist skills, expertise and facilities.
- A Diving Emergency Medical Advice service for the commercial diving industry.
- Equipment testing under pressure in our hyperbaric chambers.
Our client base is very wide and varied, but includes:
- UK and overseas commercial offshore and diving companies
- UK Ministry of Defence
- UK healthcare and social care industries
- Emergency services workers
- Diving and Hyperbaric Physicians worldwide
- Overseas Government, military and private industry
- Super-yachts and Mega-yachts worldwide
- Hyperbaric nurses and chamber operatives
- Television production companies
- Expedition teams
- Anyone planning on going to sea for work or pleasure, for a day trip or months away.
As an organisation we have great credentials and hold a large number of accreditations, including:
- International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA)
- European Baromedical Association (EBAss)
- Association of Diving Contractors (ADC)
- Health & Safety Executive (HSE)
- National Board of Diving & Hyperbaric Medicine Technology (NBDHMT)
- Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA)
- ISO 9001:2015 (ISQAR)
- European College of Baromedicine (ECB)
- Qualsafe Awards (QA)