Coronavirus (Covid-19) returning to the ‘new norm’
DDRC Professional Services is delighted to say that we are starting to deliver our Training Courses.
Government guidelines mean that we have had to cap courses. This is to take into consideration the health and safety of our staff and students. The numbers might be increased if appropriate and when our new facilities are completed.
We have scheduled in a variety of dates starting from the end of August which you can book now with a 30% deposit (select ‘Pay Deposit’ on registration form.) This will be refunded should the course not run due to government restrictions or if we deem there to be a continued risk of Coronavirus (Covid-19).
NB: we are working on Diver Medic Technician courses in Thailand for later this year.
Other information released during lockdown period:
Aside from a comprehensive range of medical training courses, we also offer other services (talk to us about your needs):
- Industry standard occupational medicals for divers, offshore workers and those working at sea.
- Consultancy services using our range of specialist skills, expertise and facilities.
- A Diving Emergency Medical Advice service for the commercial diving industry.
- Equipment testing under pressure in our hyperbaric chambers.
Our client base is very wide and varied, but includes:
- UK and overseas commercial offshore and diving companies
- UK Ministry of Defence
- UK healthcare and social care industries
- Emergency services workers
- Diving and Hyperbaric Physicians worldwide
- Overseas Government, military and private industry
- Super-yachts and Mega-yachts worldwide
- Hyperbaric nurses and chamber operatives
- Television production companies
- Expedition teams
- Anyone planning on going to sea for work or pleasure, for a day trip or months away.
As an organisation we have great credentials and hold a large number of accreditations, including:
- International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA)
- European Baromedical Association (EBAss)
- Association of Diving Contractors (ADC)
- Health & Safety Executive (HSE)
- National Board of Diving & Hyperbaric Medicine Technology (NBDHMT)
- Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA)
- ISO 9001:2015 (ISQAR)
- European College of Baromedicine (ECB)
- Qualsafe Awards (QA)