Our DDRC Professional Services Training Team have vast experience in the field and have a worldwide reputation for delivering high quality courses. Based in the glorious maritime city of Plymouth (approx 5 miles from the City Centre) we also offer free parking.
- All students are requested to carry out a lateral flow test on the morning of the first day of the course. and before arriving at DDRC.
- Full refund available if attendance cannot happen due to Covid-19.
MCA / STCW Courses
- Certificate of Proficiency in Medical Care
- Proficiency in Medical Care Refresher
- Proficiency in Medical Care First Aid
- Elementary First Aid
- HSE Offshore Medic
- HSE Offshore Medic Blended Refresher
- HSE Offshore First Aid at Work
- HSE Offshore First Aid at Work Refresher
- IMCA Diver Medic Technician United Kingdom (Plymouth)
- IMCA Diver Medic Technician Refresher United Kingdom (Plymouth)
- Full and Refresher Courses are available in Thailand and based in Bangkok. Occasional Blended Learning dates available
Aside from a comprehensive range of medical training courses, we also offer other services (talk to us about your needs):
- Industry standard occupational medicals for divers, offshore workers and those working at sea.
- Consultancy services using our range of specialist skills, expertise and facilities.
- A Diving Emergency Medical Advice service for the commercial diving industry.
- Equipment testing under pressure in our hyperbaric chambers.
Our client base is very wide and varied, but includes:
- UK and overseas commercial offshore and diving companies
- UK Ministry of Defence
- UK healthcare and social care industries
- Emergency services workers
- Diving and Hyperbaric Physicians worldwide
- Overseas Government, military and private industry
- Super-yachts and Mega-yachts worldwide
- Hyperbaric nurses and chamber operatives
- Television production companies
- Expedition teams
- Anyone planning on going to sea for work or pleasure, for a day trip or months away.
As an organisation we have great credentials and hold a large number of accreditations, including:
- International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA)
- European Baromedical Association (EBAss)
- Association of Diving Contractors (ADC)
- Health & Safety Executive (HSE)
- National Board of Diving & Hyperbaric Medicine Technology (NBDHMT)
- Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA)
- ISO 9001:2015 (ISQAR)
- European College of Baromedicine (ECB)
- Qualsafe Awards (QA)