Medical and Hyperbaric Training
Courses are provided by DDRC Professional Services Ltd offering a wide range of accredited and non-accredited medical training courses. Schedule courses can be viewed and booked online or we can provide a flexible approach to creating bespoke learning packages, meeting the needs of our customers around the world.
We are best known for delivering
UK based IMCA Diver Medic Technician (DMT)
UK based DMT Refresher
Bangkok based IMCA Diver Medic Technician (DMT)
Bangkok based DMT Refresher
Range of Physicians courses
Other specialist medical courses include Thrombolysis, Catheterisation and Cannulation, ILS & PILS, Medical Emergency Response Training (MERT), Oxygen Administration, ‘PEG’ feeding and various First Aid courses.
Who Are Our Clients?
The majority of our clients work in the diving, offshore, maritime and medical sectors. In addition we work with emergency services and armed services personnel, close protection security workers, social care and health care professionals. Recently, we have trained a number of expedition groups and television production crews, heading off around the globe.
We pride ourselves on listening to our clients’ requirements and providing cost effective, high quality training solutions. Below you can find a list of a selection of our previous clients.
Why Choose DDRC Training Courses?
From customer feedback we know that companies and individual students chose us for their medical training courses because of:
- Extensive knowledge, experience and commitment of our trainers
- Practical, hands-on, activities based learning approach
- Superb access to facilities and equipment
- Excellent value for money
“I chose to attend the offshore medic course with ddrc as they specialise in dive medicine which I knew very little about and was keen to learn. The course was lead by several instructors who shared their own experiences and taught in a way which was a great balance between both theory and practical aspects. They really took the time to ensure every student fully understood all the topics and encouraged interaction from the delegates. I thoroughly enjoyed the offshore medic course and look forward to returning for the refresher. I could not recommend DDRC more highly.”
DDRC Professional Services Training Mission Statement:
DDRC Professional Services is committed to the worldwide provision of high quality medical and hyperbaric training and consultancy services to the diving, offshore and maritime communities.
DDRC Professional Services Training Policy:
- DDRC recognises the importance of training to maximise safety and efficiency in the workplace.
- DDRC trainers will certify all training undertaken on approved courses at home and abroad.
- All assessment is undertaken against defined pass /fail criteria.
When booking, please see our DDRC Healthcare Terms and Conditions
DDRC Professional Services Ltd., a not-for-profit trading subsidiary of the charity DDRC Healthcare, based in Plymouth (UK).
Aside from a comprehensive range of medical training courses, we also offer other services (talk to us about your needs):
- Industry standard occupational medicals for divers, offshore workers and those working at sea.
- Consultancy services using our range of specialist skills, expertise and facilities.
- A Diving Emergency Medical Advice service for the commercial diving industry.
- Equipment testing under pressure in our hyperbaric chambers.
Our client base is very wide and varied, but includes:
- UK and overseas commercial offshore and diving companies
- UK Ministry of Defence
- UK healthcare and social care industries
- Emergency services workers
- Diving and Hyperbaric Physicians worldwide
- Overseas Government, military and private industry
- Super-yachts and Mega-yachts worldwide
- Hyperbaric nurses and chamber operatives
- Television production companies
- Expedition teams
- Anyone planning on going to sea for work or pleasure, for a day trip or months away.
As an organisation we have great credentials and hold a large number of accreditations, including:
- International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA)
- European Baromedical Association (EBAss)
- Association of Diving Contractors (ADC)
- Health & Safety Executive (HSE)
- National Board of Diving & Hyperbaric Medicine Technology (NBDHMT)
- Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA)
- ISO 9001:2015 (ISQAR)
- European College of Baromedicine (ECB)
- Qualsafe Awards (QA)