As part of our continued drive to improve safety and support to the commercial diving industry DDRC Professional Services are able to supply a Diving Emergency Medical Advice contracted service.
Diving companies can benefit from our expertise where their risk assessments have identified a requirement to have specialist diving medical advice available to support their diving operations.
We operate Inshore/Inland (ADC)Diving cover to provide advice on the management and treatment of Decompression Illness (DCI). This is provided on a 24/7 on-call basis.
Our Diving Physicians are all trained to at least DMAC level 2d and have a wealth of experience in the treatment of DCI and diving incidents.
Inshore/Inland Diving Emergency Medical Advice provides the following:
- 24/7 access to highly qualified emergency diving medical advice provided by UK based English speaking doctors
- Cover for operations employing air diving techniques in the inshore/inland sector
- Advice on required levels of first aid (medical) equipment to be held at Inshore/Inland dive sites
- Advice on levels of first aid qualified personnel to be provided at inshore/inland dive sites
- Up to 3 calls handled per month
- 10% discount on courses and medicals booked with us through the client company.