Commercial Diving Emergency Medical Advice Service
Supporting the Commercial Diving Industry
As part of our continued drive to improve safety and support to the commercial diving industry DDRC Professional Services are able to supply a Diving Emergency Medical Advice contracted service.
Diving companies can benefit from our expertise where their risk assessments have identified a requirement to have specialist diving medical advice available to support their diving operations.
We operate Inshore/Inland (ADC)Diving cover to provide advice on the management and treatment of Decompression Illness (DCI). This is provided on a 24/7 on-call basis.
Our Diving Physicians are all trained to at least DMAC level 2d and have a wealth of experience in the treatment of DCI and diving incidents.
Inshore/Inland Diving Emergency Medical Advice provides the following:
- 24/7 access to highly qualified emergency diving medical advice provided by UK based English speaking doctors
- Cover for operations employing air diving techniques in the inshore/inland sector
- Advice on required levels of first aid (medical) equipment to be held at Inshore/Inland dive sites
- Advice on levels of first aid qualified personnel to be provided at inshore/inland dive sites
- Up to 3 calls handled per month
- 10% discount on courses and medicals booked with us through the client company.
Prices on application at email@example.com