We Need Your Support
DDRC Healthcare is a not-for-profit organisation and a registered charity. We have been working hard since 1980 to achieve our charitable aims. We generate our own income, but we also rely upon donations and gifts to help make a difference, for example by improving the patient experience or enhancing diver safety.
We are currently funded by the NHS, for our emergency and routine patients, but as with all NHS funding, this is always being reviewed.
However, we also firmly believe that, as a charity, we have a commitment to our charitable objectives in supporting Treatment, Education and Research and an information sheet explaining how donations support these charitable objectives can be found here.
You can HELP US and there are MANY ways to give us your valuable support.
- Make a donation via http://www.justgiving.com/ddrc/Donate
- Fundraise! Have fun with friends, family or members of your group, raising money. Run, swim, dive, sit in a bath of baked beans – whatever takes your fancy!!!
- Leave us a legacy in your will. If you want to do this, take advice from your solicitor and ensure we know what your wishes are.
- Become a regular giver via direct debit. We kindly request a minimum donation of £25 annually or £5 per month.
- Companies could nominate us as ‘Charity of the Year’ or hold a corporate fundraising event.
Shop online via GiveAsYouLive
Do you shop online? Most of us do! Thousands of your usual stores will donate money to us, at NO COST TO YOU, if you shop via www.giveasyoulive.com
To make sure you don’t forget, download the GiveAsYouLive toolbar or App. Easy!
Share Your Story
Words are powerful. If you have a positive experience with us we would love to hear about it. If you are happy to do so, we would love to be able to share your words with others too. People like to hear about the experiences of other people, so if you are prepared to provide a quote, a testimonial or feature as a case study, we would be grateful.
You can also help by spreading the word to others about the work of DDRC Healthcare, information on diver safety and about hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
You could also participate in our research studies or attend a Talk & Tour or Chamber Dive to extend your knowledge about our work.
Please get in touch
Speak to us about what you have in mind. We may be able to help you with sponsorship forms, fundraising activity ideas, event management tips or ways of promoting your event.
If you want to share your story, but you aren’t sure what exactly to say, our Communications Manager, Kathryn Epps, will be happy to work with you.