HSE Offshore Medic Blended Refresher
12Jun2023Register4 places remaining
07Aug2023Registration not available
06Nov2023Register5 places remaining
The Offshore Medic Refresher course is required every three years and includes training and assessment in CPR, first aid, AED, oxygen administration and intravenous/osseous techniques.
The HSE Offshore Medic Blended Refresher course allows the initial learning to be completed via distance learning over 2-3 months, followed by one week attendance at DDRC.
Students complete distance learning modules supported by a tutor, followed by an assessment after each module.
Students will need to complete three assignments prior to attending the 5 day practical module in Plymouth. These assignments should be returned at least one week prior to the course.
A pass mark of 75% in all modules is required prior to entry onto the practical week. An initial assessment will take place on the first day of the attendance course.
- HSE Offshore Medic Certificate
- HSE Offshore First Aid Certificate
- DDRC Certificate of Attendance: Oral examination on Offshore Medicine by Physician
- DDRC Certificate of Attendance: Thrombolysis
- DDRC Certificate of Attendance: Diving Injuries
- DDRC Certificate: Confined Space Awareness
- DDRC Certificate: Working at Heights Awareness
- DDRC Certificate: Mental Health Awareness
Students must already hold the HSE Offshore Medic Certification.