16MarFri 8:20 AM - Fri 4:40 PMPlymouth
08:20Fri 16 Mar 08:20 - Fri 16 Mar 09:20Plymouth
08:45Fri 16 Mar 08:45 - Fri 16 Mar 09:45Plymouth
13:50Fri 16 Mar 13:50 - Fri 16 Mar 14:50Plymouth
15:40Fri 16 Mar 15:40 - Fri 16 Mar 16:40PlymouthMedicals - OGUK
19MarMon 2:30 PM - Mon 5:00 PMPlymouth
14:30Mon 19 Mar 14:30 - Mon 19 Mar 15:30Plymouth
16:00Mon 19 Mar 16:00 - Mon 19 Mar 17:00PlymouthMedicals - OGUK
It is Oil & Gas UK policy that anybody working offshore should undergo medicals to ensure they are medically fit to work offshore. The maximum duration of this certificate is two years and examination is carried out with specific reference to the UK offshore industry.
Since 2012, OGUK are also recognised as valid in the Norwegian sector but please check what your employer/intended post requires.
Information to note during your visit:
- You will need to bring photograph ID in the form of a driving licence or passport
- Please be aware you will be required to give a urine sample on the day
- Please arrive promptly, arriving more than 15 minutes late for your medical will result in your medical having to be re-scheduled.
- If you have to cancel your appointment, an alternative date will be offered or payment will be refunded in line with our term and conditions.
- Under data protection laws, we are unable to provide copies of medical certificates to anyone other than the named individual attending the medical. If an employing organisation requires a copy of the medical certificate(s), the named individual must give their permission by completing, signing and returning the attached Employer Medical Examination Consent Form.
Please bring any previous medical certificates or information regarding your health that is relevant - for instance recent test results or hospital discharge letters.