There are currently no dates for this event.
Register your interest now
We offer the Medical Fitness to Work certificate in accordance with the Renewable UK* Medical Fitness to Work - Wind Turbines Guidelines for near offshore and land based projects. (2013).
The rapid growth of the renewable sector is expected to lead to a radical change in the employment landscape across the UK.
Information to note during your visit:
- You will need to bring photograph ID in the form of a driving licence or passport
- Please be aware you will be required to give a urine sample on the day
- This medical will include an exercise test, so we advise you to wear comfortable clothes and footwear suitable for this.
- Please arrive promptly, arriving more than 15 minutes late for your medical will result in your medical having to be re-scheduled.
- If you have to cancel your appointment, an alternative date will be offered or payment will be refunded in line with our term and conditions.
Under data protection laws, we are unable to provide copies of medical certificates to anyone other than the named individual attending the medical. If an employing organisation requires a copy of the medical certificate(s), the named individual must give their permission by completing, signing and returning an Employer Medical Examination Consent Form. You will receive a copy of this form when you book.
Please bring any previous medical certificates or information regarding your health that is relevant - for instance recent test results or hospital discharge letters.