There are currently no dates for this event.
From 1st April 2015 all passengers travelling offshore by helicopter will be required to sit in a seat where the nearest push-out emergency exit is compatible with their body size. Please contact us to make an appointment.
- Photograph ID in the form of a driving licence or passport is required
- Please arrive promptly. Arriving more than 15 minutes late for your medical will result in your medical having to be re-scheduled as per our cancellations policy.
- If you have to cancel your appointment, an alternative date will be offered or any payment will be refunded up to 48 hours prior to your medical appointment.
- Under data protection laws, we are unable to provide copies of medical certificates to anyone other than the named individual attending the medical. If an employing organisation requires a copy of the medical certificate(s), the named individual must give their permission by completing, signing and returning the attached Employer Medical Examination Consent Form.
- Visitor parking is available free on site. Please come to reception to collect a visitors parking permit for your stay.
There are no prerequisites to having a Bi-deltoid (shoulder) measurement.