We offer the Medical Fitness to Work certificate in accordance with the Renewable UK* Medical Fitness to Work – Wind Turbines Guidelines for near offshore and land based projects. (2013).
This Medical cannot be booked online. Please call +44(0)1752 209 999.
The rapid growth of the renewable sector is expected to lead to a radical change in the employment landscape across the UK.
Information to note during your visit:
- You will need to bring photograph ID in the form of a driving licence or passport
- Please be aware you will be required to give a urine sample on the day
- This medical will include an exercise test, so we advise you to wear comfortable clothes and footwear suitable for this.
- Please arrive promptly, arriving more than 15 minutes late for your medical will result in your medical having to be re-scheduled.
- If you have to cancel your appointment, an alternative date will be offered or payment will be refunded in line with our term and conditions.
- Under data protection laws, we are unable to provide copies of medical certificates to anyone other than the named individual attending the medical. If an employing organisation requires a copy of the medical certificate(s), the named individual must give their permission by completing, signing and returning an Employer Medical Examination Consent Form. You will receive a copy of this form when you book.
Please bring any previous medical certificates or information regarding your health that is relevant – for instance recent test results or hospital discharge letters.