Fundraise, Donate, Support
It's Fun to Fundraise!! You can help us to make a real difference today.
DDRC Healthcare is a UK registered charity (no. 279652) and as such we generate as much of our own income as possible but we still rely upon donations and gifts. Donations come from patients, their relatives and friends, and many other supporters including Dive Clubs and Rotary Clubs. Funds raised are used to support our important research work and to provide equipment to improve the experience of our patients.
Find out here how your donation supports our charitable aims.
How you can help.........
- Donate online at http://www.justgiving.com/ddrc/Donate
- Kindly send a cheque made payable to ‘DDRC Healthcare’ to us.
- Consider leaving us a legacy donation in your will
- Become a Regular Giver by making a regular donation to us by direct debit. (We kindly request a minimum donation of either £25 annually or £5 monthly.) Download an application form or contact us at email@example.com or call on 01752 209999.
- Perhaps your business could hold a corporate fundraising day for us or we could be your 'charity of the year'.
- Give Something via your Online Shopping Thousands of stores will donate money to us when you shop online, at no extra cost to you.
- Hold a Fundraising Event Organise a fundraising event or do a sponsored activity. We are happy to help if we can, perhaps with promoting an event or providing sponsorship forms. Please contact us to discuss possibilities or share information and see how we can help you.
Here are some more fantastic fundraising ideas from JustGiving
NB. Tax payers can also complete a Gift Aid form if you are making any donation, enabling us to increase your donation.
THANK YOU - for whatever you can do or give. Your support is very much appreciated by our patients and staff.